Internal Medicine Specialist, M.B.B.Ch, MD
Dr. Eman Mohamed Hassan is an internal medicine specialist at Al Hendawy Medical Center. She received her Medical Degree from the Faculty of Medicine under Mansoura University, Egypt in 2002 and in 2010 she obtained her Master Degree in Internal Medicine from the same University.
Dr. Eman is an amiable medical professional who creates a bond with her patients to facilitate their speedy recovery. She brings 15 years of experience in the internal medicine. Before working at Al Hendawy Medical Center, she was the internal medicine specialist at Mansoura General Hospital for eight years. Dr. Eman is a certified Member of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) and American Diabetes Association (ADA).
- Diabetes mellitus and its complications.
- Thyroid and parathyroid diseases.
- Stomach, intestine and colonic diseases.
- Acute, chronic liver diseases and viral hepatitis.
- Cardiovascular diseases and hypertension and dyslipidemia.
- Diseases of chest and respiration (e.g:asthma- chest infections)
- Blood diseases such as anaemia and Leukemia.
- Acute and chronic renal failure, stones & UTI.
- Infectious diseases (e.g:Pneumonia)
- Rheumatological diseases (e.g:Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Neurological disorders (e.g:Headache, Migraine, Alzheimer and Stroke)