Dr. Eman Hassan
Specialist Internal Medicine
has international licensed for the treatment of obesity and its complications in adolescents and adults
Years of Experience : 20
Nationality : Egyptian
Languages : English & Arabic
She is an amiable medical professional who creates a bond with her patients to help their speedy recovery. She has 20 years of experience in the internal medicine. Before she worked at Al Hendawy Medical Center, she worked as specialist in the internal medicine at Mansoura General Hospital for eight years. Dr. Eman is Member a certified of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) and American Diabetes Association (ADA).
Treatments in the Department of Internal Medicine: –
- Treatment of obesity diseases and their complications in adolescents and adults.
- Treatment of diabetes and its complications.
- Treatment of thyroid diseases.
- Treatment of diseases of the stomach, intestines and colon.
- Treatment of acute and chronic liver diseases and hepatitis viruses.
- Treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Treatment of high blood pressure and fat.
- Treatment of chest and breathing diseases such as chest infection and asthma.
- Treatment of blood diseases such as anemia and leukemia.
- Treatment of acute and chronic renal failure.
- Urinary tract treatment.
- Treatment of infectious diseases such as pneumonia.
- Treatment of rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treatment of neuralgia such as headache, migraine, Alzheimer’s and stroke.