Dr. Gina Barsoum
American board of Aesthetic medicine
Years of Experience : 23Languages :Arabic, English, French
Treatments in the Department: –
Dr. Gina Barsoum is a highly experienced General Physician who has worked extensively in and out of the UAE. She completed her Medical Graduation from Ain Shams University, Egypt in 2000. After her graduation, she has worked at Ain Shams university hospitals and Egyptian Ministry hospitals.
Before moving to UAE, she has also worked at reputed healthcare facilities in KSA and Egypt. Apart from being the General Physician, she is also the Head of Medical record and clinical coding department at Al Hendawy Medical Center. She is currently in charge of infection control and quality improvement manager in Al Hendawy Medical Center.
Dr. Gina Barsoum is a HAAD Certified GP and American Board certified in Aesthetics medicine. She is also an American Heart Association certified and current member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine & AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association). She provides a full range of general medicine services including evidence-based medicine for disease management and preventative healthcare for patients of all ages. Her key responsibilities includes:
- Treat patients of all ages from newborns to geriatrics.
- Advocate health promotion & preventive screenings and regular health care for all family members
- Acute & chronic respiratory diseases
- long- term cardiovascular conditions Hypertension, chronic heart failure & arrhythmias
- Gastrointestinal disorders irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, dyspepsia
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders Diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disorders
- Neurological disorders migraine headaches
- hematological disorders, anemia
- Eating disorders and obesity management
- Common infectious diseases and immunization
- Smoking cessation