Dr. Khaled Zaky
Consultant in ENT surgery
Years of Experience : More than 33 years
Nationality : Egyptian
Languages : English & Arabic
MBBCh., M.SC., M.D.
He worked as a Demonstrator in the Department of Ear, Nose and Throat at the Faculty of Medicine at Cairo University since 1993, also he works as a lecturer and professor at the Faculty of Medicine at Cairo University.
Worked as a lecturer in the Department of Ear, Nose and Throat at the Faculty of Medicine at Ain Shams University since 1994.
Then he worked as an assistant professor in the same department since 2007 until now.
He joined the Hendway Medical Center in 2022.
Dr. joined Khaled Zaky has attended several training courses in the medical field at several universities
He also attended the course in Functional Anatomy of Laparoscopic Sinus at the University of Graz in Austria.
In addition to the Cochlear Implant, Vibrant Soundbite, Vibrant Bone bridge and Temporal Bone Training Course.
Treatments in the ENT department:
- Perform operations on tonsils, adenoids and middle ear fluids
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinuses for children and girls
- Performing endoscopic sinus surgeries – nasal septum
- Nose fractures and treatment for nasal fever and difficulty breathing
- Treatment of snoring during sleep
- External and middle ear treatment for all ages
- Treatment of bone decay
- Treatment of cases of loss of balance
- Performing operations to perforate the eardrum in the middle ear
- Treatment of the hearing problem
- Laryngoscopy and resection of vocal cord polyps with overview samples