ENT Consultant, Professor
MBBCh., M.SC., M.D.
Dr. Khaled Sami Zaky holds qualifications in MBBCh., M.SC. in Ear, Nose and Throat and M.D. in Ear, Nose and Throat. He has a distinguishing career spanning over more than 30 years. Besides working as lecturer and professor in Faculty of Medicine Cairo University he has worked as Clinical Demonstrator in the Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Faculty of Medicine Cairo University from 26/04/1993 to 12/01/1994.
Dr. Khaled Sami Zaky worked as an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University from 13/01/1994 to 25/04/1995 and then as Lecturer from 26/04/1995 to 29/06/2000. From 30/06/2000 to 29/05/2007 he served as an Assistant Professor in the same Department and later from 30/05/2007 till present he works as the Professor in Cairo University.
Dr. Khaled Sami Zaky has taken extensive surgical trainings from various reputed Universities. His specialized training include Laser Surgery KAMAMI laser Clinic PARIS; Functional Endoscopic Sinus Dissection course University of Graz AUSTRIA; Conhlear Implant , Vibrant Soundbrige, Vibrant Bonebridge, Temporal Bone Training Course, Munich, GERMANY to list a few.
Dr. Khaled Sami Zaky is an expert in the area of ENT surgery.
Areas of interest
- Tympanoplasty – Ossicular reconstruction – Mastoidectomy( cortical-radical).
- Cholesteatoma Surgery to include Endoscopic Ear Surgical techniques.
- Exostosis and External canal Stenosis Surgery.
- Middle ear and Mastoid implatable hearing devices ( bone bridges – vibrant).
- Special training for Coclear Implant Surgery in University of Munich GERMANY.
- Septoplasty – Rhinoplasty – Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
Coblator assisted Surgery to include:
- Coblator tonsillectomy and Tonsillotomy.
- Coblator assisted C.A.U.P. for snoring Surgery.
- Cleft palate Surgery.
- Micro Laryngosurgery.