Professor Dr.M. Wael Salah
Professor and Consultant
Professor Dr.M. Wael Salah, the Medical Director of Al Hendawy Medical Center is a highly experienced Consultant in General Surgery.He graduated in 1982 from the Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University, Egypt. Before joining Al Hendawy Medical Center,he has worked as a professor under the Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University.
In the role of Medical Director,he oversees the overall activities of the Medical Center and develops plans and strategies to promote growth and sustainability.He is also responsible for guaranteeing the medical quality of the facility and compliance with all legal regulations.
His experience spans 25 years, including twelve years at Al Hendawy Medical Center. Professor.M. Wael Salah has also worked at Salama Hospital, Abu Dhabi and other reputed hospitals in Saudi Arabia,USA and Sweden.He has published various medical and clinical papers at national as well as international level.
- Gastro-intestinal tract surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Thyroid gland surgeries
- Anal surgeries-hemorrhoids, fissures, fistula
- Treatment of hemorrhoids with infrared-painless treatment
- Breast tumors and diseases
- Hernia surgeries(umbilical-surgical-inguinal)
- Circumcisions different methods(traditional-metal ring-plastic ring)