Dr. May has more than 15 years of experience in the field of dentistry. She gained her BDS Qualification from the MUST (Misr University for Science and Technology), Egypt in 2005, Advanced Dental GP Diploma from European College of Dentistry in 2014, Masters in Laser Dentistry from Ahan University, Germany in 2016, Masters in laser Dentistry from European Congres, Italy in 2016 and Dental implantology deploma from Frankfurt, Germany in 2017.
She has extensive experience in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabition including restorative dentistry (fillings, root canal treatment, complex fillings and teeth build-up with smile make over) and has published various International journals. Prior to joining Al Hendawy Medical Center in 2017, she has also worked as a Dental lecturer in Gemany, Italy and Egypt, Also there is more than 5 years experience in UAE.
She is a dedicated Dental professional with a humanistic-educative approach who works with a vision to provide the latest dental treatment to all age group of patients (kids, children, adults, handicapped) in a comfortable manner and patiency.
Dr. May is a certified member of the American Dental Association of aesthetic dentistry , German Dental Implantology Association, Aalz Aachen-World Academy for Laser Education in Dentistry (WALED) and Masters of Laser from European Dental Congress,Italy.
- Expert in Cosmetic dentistry (teeth whitening, veneers, hollywood smile using smile design, cosmetic fillings) using latest techniques and materials.
- Treating kids with the aid of the laughing gas to remove anxiety and proceed all of pediatric dentistry.
- Able to treat all Periodontal diseases (gum diseases, scaling, polishing)
- Professional in Treatment of Gumy smile.
- Specialized in Gingival Reguvenation and whiting the black brown gums with the least laser technology without pain.
- Specialized in Laser dental treatments.
- Expert in all types of implants(immediate & delayed).
- Dexterous in Full mouth rehabilitation (removable and fixed prosthodontics)
- Preventative dentistry (oral hygiene instructions, fluoride application, pits and fissure sealants)
- Root canal treatment for all teeth and retreatmeant of failed root canal treated teeth.
- Oral surgery