The General Medicine Department takes care of patients admitted with acute illness, chronic diseases and other infectious diseases. The expert General Physician at Al Hendawy Medical Center provide high standard medical services and non-surgical treatments for adult and child diseases and is also responsible for appropriate referrals to specialists in other departments.
- Evaluates patient’s physical health and refers to appropriate specialists
- Provides general examination and regular checkups
- Manage acute febrile illness, Gastroenteritis, acute asthma attacks and chronic obstructive asthma with exacerbation.
- Provide care for Diabetes mellitus, mixed hyperlipidemia, hypertension, Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) and GERD.
- Address eating disorders and obesity management.
- Manage allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis and urticaria.
- Advise patients about strategies for maintaining optimal health.
- Provide vaccination and hygiene.
- Disease prevention