Specialist in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, MBA, PG( Fitness)
Metilda Margaret has over 9 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy. She holds bachelor degree in physiotherapy from Dr.MGR Medical University 2009, she further persuaded masters in hospital administration 2011. She holds a post graduate diploma in exercises prescription, fitness and yoga.
Metilda has been with Al Hendawy Medical Center for past 6 years. Prior moving to our center she worked as a physiotherapist in Al Mazroui one day surgery for 2 years and 2 years extensive experience in a national board accredited hospital (GKNM hospital) in India for 2 years.
- Licensed by health authority of Abu Dhabi
- Licensed by Indian Association of physiotherapist
She has vast experience in treating various cases and offers first class treatment like a soft tissue release, trigger release manual technique, electrotheraphy modalities, taping, and exercise and massage therapy.
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy treating disc related neck and back pain, arthritis, ligament and tendon conditions like Achilles, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder.
- Treating various hand and foot condition (CTS, Plantar faciitis, arthritis)
- Orthopedics rehabilitation in sports injuries, fractures and post-operative rehabilitation of joint replacement cases, soft tissue injuries and tendon transfer rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy in Neurological conditions like stroke
- Pediatric Physiotherapy conditions like delayed milestones, cerebral palsy
- Cardio thoracic-post operative physio in CABG, valve replacement surgeries
- Gynecology-pre and post-partum exercises for patient and management of pain and fitness in women health
- Exercises prescription for individual needs based on assessment
- Education regarding posture, ergonomics, prevention of future injuries, weight management and importance of physical fitness.