Customer satisfaction is at the centre of who we are. At Al Hendawy Medical Center, we have deep respect for the feelings of our patients and their families. It isour prime motto to ensure patient rights by providing first-class medical services with care and compassion.
- You have a right to considerate and respectful care.
- You have the right to receive care from competent medical professionals irrespective of your race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or source of payment.
- You have the right to receive complete information about your diagnosis, condition and treatment in terms that you can understand.
- You have the right to refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law and to be informed of the possible consequences of the refusal.
- You are entitled to be free from all forms of abuse and harassment.
- You are entitled to be free from any forms of restraint or seclusion as a means of convenience, discipline, coercion or retaliation.
- You are entitled to information about rules and regulations affecting your care or conduct.
- You have the right to know the names, professional titles and functions of your physician.
- You can request a change of provider or get a second opinion if you choose.
- You have the right to personal privacy and to receive care in a safe environment.
- You have the right to express concerns or grievances regarding your care to the medical center staff.
- The confidentiality of your medical records and healthcare information will be maintained.
- You have the right to see your medical record within the limits of the law.
Patients play avital role in helping their Healthcare providers, from precise diagnosing to preparing the right treatment plan for them. Patient’s responsibility at Al Hendawy Medical Center is summarized as the following:
- It is your responsibility to bring the insurance card for every visit to the healthcare
- It is your responsibility to provide all the required,accurate personal and family information regarding your case which is relevant in providing you the best healthcare
- It is your responsibility to cooperate in making a suitable decision regarding your treatment plan and actively participate in completingthe treatment plan successfully.
- It is your responsibility to act in a considerate and cooperative manner and to respect the rights and property of others.
- Follow the rules and regulation of the healthcare facility regarding smoking, noise and other activities restricted by law.
- Patients are expected to keep their scheduled appointment or to cancel them in advance if at all possible.
- Examine your bill and ask any questions you may have regarding the charges or methods of payments, and assure that the financial obligations of your health care are fulfilled as promptly as possible.