Thank you for visiting our website.
At Al Hendawy Medical Center, we work with an objective to provide the latestevidence-based medical care to our beloved patients for their fast recovery.It is important and necessary for us to access and store personal information regarding the patients to assist them in getting appropriate treatment and support.
- All of our Physicians and other staffsign a non-disclosure agreementcommitting to maintain confidentiality around patient information,and that they will not disclose patient details to outside parties other than the concerned persons.
- In case a lapse on the part of any employee of AHMC is identified, they may face disciplinary actions ranging to warning and or termination from their employment.
- Access to patient’s medical records is limited and is strictly controlled by Al Hendawy Medical Center’s policy.
- At the end of employment, all AHMC employees shall return any confidential documents or information in any format, to their immediate supervisor.
- All of our privacy policies comply with HAAD requirement for PRIVACY, SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY & INTEGRITY OF HEALTH INFORMATION.
If you have any requests/doubts regarding the use of patient information and our privacy policies, feel free to contact us by phone +971 2 6213666 or mail us to [email protected]