Professor and Consultant
General Surgery – Medical Director
Professor Dr. M. Wael Salah, the Medical Director of Al Hendawy Medical Center is a highly experienced Consultant in General Surgery. He has been graduated in 1982 from the Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University, Egypt. Prior to joining Al Hendawy Medical Center, he has worked as a professor under the Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University.
In the role of Medical Director, he oversees the overall activities of the Medical Center and develop plans and strategies to promote growth and sustainability. He is also responsible to guarantee the compliance of all legal regulations as well as the medical quality of the facility.
His expertise extends for more than 25 years, including twelve years at Al Hendawy Medical Center. Professor. M. Wael Salah has also worked at Salama Hospital, Abu Dhabi and other reputed hospitals in Saudi Arabia, USA and Sweden. He has published various medical and clinical papers at national as well as international level.
- Gastro-intestinal tract surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Thyroid gland surgeries
- Anal surgeries-hemorrhoids, fissures ,fistula
- Treatment of hemorrhoids with infrared-painless treatment
- Breast tumors and diseases
- Hernia surgeries(umbilical-surgical-inguinal)
- Circumcisions different methods(traditional-metal ring-plastic ring)